Past Life Regression
Many people wonder if they have had a life before this one because knowledge about their past helps them better understand who they are. They might ask questions like:
- I wonder what my life was like? Was I rich or poor? Was I a man or a woman? Even, I wonder how I died?
- Did I know a particular person? Is that why I felt as if “I’d always known him or her right from the moment we met?”
- Why do I feel such an attraction or familiarity with something – for instance, a place, a language, a skill, or a passion for something (eg, justice, the environment)?
On the other hand, some people wonder why something is happening in this life that can’t be explained in the usual way. These include fears, an urge to do something, pains that the doctor can’t explain, or recurring thoughts that don’t make sense. Sometimes the reason for the problem is to be found in an event from a past life.
Very simply, any unresolved thoughts, emotions and physical symptoms from a past life still need to be resolved. Past Life Regression uses hypnosis to allow you to use your own memory to recall significant events of that previous life and understand the causes. Then, by using the appropriate therapy, the therapist is able to help the client resolve the issue, and so, release the hold that this issue has on the client’s life now. Often understanding and forgiveness are vital parts of this. Some of my clients have come with the following questions:
- Why do I feel so restless? And finding that she had a previous life as a sailor who was rarely at home.
- Why do I have a fear of being in water? And finding that in a previous life she was drowned as a baby.
- Why do I find it difficult to commit to a relationship? And finding that she (a man in the past life) was killed for falling in love with someone he was not allowed to marry.
- Why did I (a woman) not like another woman I met socially? And finding that this was the soldier that killed her (him) in a Middle Ages battle.
- Why do I feel uncomfortable with dogs? And finding that he died as a result of being attacked by a pack of wild dogs.
- Why am I so scared of flying? And finding he was shot down twice(!) during WWII.
You may also be interested in my Life Between Lives webpage.
Past Life Regression Fees
A Past Life Regression session usually lasts between two hours and two and a half hours, depending on the work that needs to be done. You will only pay for the time taken.
Here is a Special Offer for those who would like to do both Past Life Regression and Between Lives Regression.
If you book both sessions, and pay in full before the first session (the Past Life Regression), you will only pay for five hours. Remember a Past Life Regression may take two and a half hours, and a Between Lives Regression may take four hours – so this may save you up to 75€.
Please contact me to make arrangements.
Past Life Regression has proven to be a powerful way for many clients to understand themselves and their lives better, and to deal with their issues. If you have an issue that you need to deal with, or just a healthy curiosity, then ring me for a Consultation on +372 53038068, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org – English language only, please.
Language: All sessions are in English.
A Translator for this session can be available to translate between Estonian and English at an extra cost of €25 per hour.
To book a Past Life Regression session, call me on +372 53038068, or email me on email@example.com – English language only, please.
Talks: If you would like me to talk to your group of friends and acquaintances on Past Life Regression and Between Lives, please contact me to make arrangements.